Monday, January 28, 2008

Health and fitness class/tips for children


Health and fitness class/tips for children?
I have volunteered to run a booth at a health fair for children ages kindergarten through eigth grade. I will have 10-15 minutes for each grade. I can do whatever I wish, teaching them about health and fitness. Maybe do a few exercises with them, teach them the importance of a healthy diet, maybe talk about body image with the older children. I am researching because I want to really take this opportunity to do something great! Any advice, websites, etc would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks =)
Diet & Fitness - 1 Answers
 


Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I have received information when I ordered my weight loss recordings that Independent Achievement Is coming out with a children's line of weight loss, less sugar and more exercises....just like the adult ones, except with children topics, and they said it is with 5-6th grader voices. Sounds good to me....because the adult ones work great for my 15 year old. I got all 4 related to diet, half portions, remove sugar addiction, increase water and exercise more....really easy to use....not very time consuming 30 minutes a day...I'm thinking about healthy cooking/eating recording...or waiting until the kid ones come out.