Thursday, April 24, 2008

How do I go about getting health insurance


How do I go about getting health insurance?
I work, but I work part time, I have alot going on right now in my life so I don't have time for a full time job. I may be pragrant but I'm not 100% sure yet. So how do I go about getting health insurance? I'm 19 years old, (I know too young to have a child and so forth, but please, I just need to know about the health insurance) Thanks in advance. Oh and I live in Baltimore, Maryland, if that helps.
Other - Family & Relationships - 0 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
First of, health insurance isn't going to cover your pregnancy if you are already pregnant when you get the insurance. Since you only work part time, your best option is to go to your counties health & human services department and get on state assistance. If you are pregnant, you should qualify for help.




Read more discussions :